Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - A Busy Creature's Day Eating

Monday, January 15, 2018

Book Review - A Busy Creature's Day Eating





About the Book
Apples! Berries! Cereal! Is there anything this Busy Creature can't crunch? Mo Willems tells an alphabetical tale of hunger, hubris, regret, and redemption as a Busy Creature hilariously chomps and chews its way from A to P and then to Z.


My Take on the Book
This is a very cute book that walks you through the alphabet in a fun way as the creature in this book eats its' way through the alphabet. You will love reading this with your own child as I know I did myself!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: