Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Dog Man and Cat Kid

Friday, December 29, 2017

Book Review - Dog Man and Cat Kid

Dog Man and Cat Kid: From the Creator of Captain Underpants



About the Book
Hot diggity dog! Dog Man, the newest hero from Dav Pilkey, the creator of Captain Underpants, is back -- and this time he's not alone. The heroic hound with a real nose for justice now has a furry feline sidekick, and together they have a mystery to sniff out! When a new kitty sitter arrives and a glamorous movie starlet goes missing, it's up to Dog Man and Cat Kid to save the day! Will these heroes stay hot on the trail, or will Petey, the World's Most Evil Cat, send them barking up the wrong tree?


My Take on the Book
The following review was written from my daughter who was very excited to read this new book!

I thought that Dog man and Cat Kid was funny and there where some times that you felt scared too. You don't know what is going to come next which makes it adventurous. Petey the evil cat makes Dog Man's sidekick feel like he is doing everything wrong. I think this book was great and I got through reading it in about 45 minutes so it was a very easy and fun book to read!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: