Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Why Am I Me?

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Book Review - Why Am I Me?

Why Am I Me?



About the Book
Presented as a thoughtful, poetic exchange between two characters -- who don't realize they are thinking and asking the very same questions -- this beautiful celebration of our humanity and diversity invites readers of all ages to imagine a world where there is no you or me, only we.

If the first step toward healing the world is to build bridges of empathy and celebrate rather than discriminate, Why Am I Me? helps foster a much-needed sense of connection, compassion, and love.




My Take on the Book

This is a book that brings together a book that uses images to tell a story that is very important, deep and meaningful. While there are not a lot of words, the book shares a lot about issues of race, identify families and more! The book is a great introduction to these topics and makes you think about their topics in a whole new way. This is a book that I would encourage all to read!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: