Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Scholastic Book of Presidents: A Book of U.S. Presidents

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Book Review - Scholastic Book of Presidents: A Book of U.S. Presidents

Scholastic Book of Presidents: A Book of U.S. Presidents
 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
Hail to the Chief! Get ready to meet all of our nation's presidents, from George Washington to Barack Obama, and everyone in between, including a section on our newest president elected in 2016! This easy-to-read book offers mini biographies and fun facts about each president's accomplishments in the Oval Office, accompanied by photographs and lists of key events.

A must-have for any classroom or young history buff, The Scholastic Book of Presidents covers everything you need to know about America's greatest leaders from past to present.


My Take on the Book
If you lok a book that gives you tidbits about our elected Presidents this book delivers. I have always been interested in the people of this office and while I have read many of the biographies of these men, I have found that I learned a lot int this book. Especially in regards to some of the achievments of these individuals. All being said this was a great book that I would highly recommend to any history buff!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: