Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Grimmtastic Girls: Gretel Pushes Back

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Book Review - Grimmtastic Girls: Gretel Pushes Back

Grimmtastic Girls: Gretel Pushes Back

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
Gretel joins the Grimmtastic quest for justice in a world where the E.V.I.L. Society must be stopped... and finds a candy cottage along the way.

The charming Grimmtastic Girls series continues!



My Take on the Book
We love the mind of this author and every new book allows you to explore some of the best examples of fairy tale characters coming to life. My daughters are always very excited when these books come out and reading this with them I can see why. The books have some amazing characters within the book itself. On top of this you will find that the book also has a ton of great mystery and suspense throughout. The story holds a great plot too and it is a story that definitely kept our interest from beginning to end.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: