Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton: The Cheese Experiment

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton: The Cheese Experiment

Geronimo Stilton: The Cheese Experiment

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
New Mouse City was in a panic. A strange epidemic had broken out -- mice everywhere were covered in weird blue spots! Mouse Island's most famouse doctor immediately set to work with his team to try to find the cure... but someone was trying to stop him. Could I figure out who before I ended up blue myself?



My Take on the Book
Another great Geronimo Stilton story with great characters, amazing illustrations and a great mystery too! My kids love to read these books and they simply plow through these as soon as they get them. This book was a fun read for kids to read on their own or with a parent!!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: