Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Amulet: Firelight

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Book Review - Amulet: Firelight

Amulet: Firelight

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
Emily, Trellis, and Vigo visit Algos Island, where they can access and enter lost memories. They're hoping to uncover the events of Trellis's mysterious childhood -- knowledge they can use against the Elf King. What they discover is a dark secret that changes everything. Meanwhile, the Voice of Emily's Amulet is getting stronger, and threatens to overtake her completely.




My Take on the Book

I probably should not have started reading the series of books at book #7, but that being said, the author does a good job at bringing you along within the story itself. The book has a strong story with mystery, action and intensity throughout. I love all of the secrets within the book and if you like a story that keeps on giving, this is it. Now that I have read this, I know that now I need to go back and start from the beginning!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: