Dad of Divas' Reviews: Kinivo BTH260 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones Give You Great Sound!

Friday, November 20, 2015

Kinivo BTH260 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones Give You Great Sound!




 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg



About the Headphones
The Kinivo BTH260 Premium Bluetooth Sport Headphones are designed for active lifestyles. Its water resistant material repels sweat and moisture during the most intense workouts. Discover a one-of-a-kind audio experience that provides rich, clear tones and reliable clarity along with a noise-cancelling microphone for hands-free calling.



These headphones had some great features that included:
  • Sweatproof : Built to perform for sports or active lifestyles with reliable water resistant technology, a sleek design and secure fit
  • Enjoy latest Bluetooth 4.0 wireless music and hands-free calling capabilities with noise-cancelling microphone
  • Incredibly long-lasting (25 hours) rechargeable battery which can be quickly charged up in 2-3 hrs
  • Unleash powerful and rich CD-quality sound with amazing clarity and deep bass- supports AptX high bit rate codec
  • Includes protective carrying case, charging cable and comes with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime US based customer support

My Take on the Headphones
I have been trying out these headphones now for about a week and I have to say that I am very impressed with the clarity and how well they work in regards to the overall bluetooth connection holds too.

Upon receiving these my first question always is how easy it is to pair them with my phone. Sometimes bluetooth devices are not very easy to use. This was not the case with these headphones. I was able to easily connect this with my phone and once connected, as mentioned earlier, this held the connection well.

Once connected I tried out a number of different types of music and I was impressed with the overall sound quality. There was a little die off on the low bass end, but overall I was very impressed, especially for what you pay for these (as they are very cost-effective). .

I loved the new feature that this version had, which was the wireless charging capability.

I also love how easy it was to use these as a wireless microphone when taking calls. This also worked well and the people that I was talking to said that I sounded very clear too. 

The headphones were also very comfortable and I found that they fit well around my ears and on my head overall too.

All-in-all I am very impressed with these and they are working great!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: