Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Your Hand in My Hand

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Book Review - Your Hand in My Hand

Your Hand in My Hand
 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
"Your hand in my hand
is where it belongs.
Your hand in my hand
as we walk along."

Come on a loving journey through the year and share the wonder of the world with your loved one. YOUR HAND IN MY HAND focuses on the warm spirit of togetherness and companionship.

Mark Sperring's delightful read-aloud text is complemented by Britta Teckentrup's bold, beautiful illustrations! YOUR HAND IN MY HAND is perfect for parents to read to young children




My Take on the Book
The authors have written a very sweet and gentle story for a young child. The main characters are an adult mouse and young mouse. You will see in the illustrations as they go through the seasons with their various activities. The text is written in rhyme which is fun to read.

I believe you and your child will enjoy reading this story often. Maybe you could take the time to discover activities you enjoy hand and hand that incorporate all of the seasons.
----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: