Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Meeska Mooska-tales

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Book Review - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Meeska Mooska-tales

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Meeska Mooska-tales

 photo disclaimer_zpsflpjm0lf.jpg

About the Book
Meeska Mooska Mickey Mouse! Four board books in this adorable, value-packed slipcase feature all your favorite characters from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in fun and funny Mouska-tales!


Boxed Set includes:
  • Goofy Takes a Vacation
  • On the Go!
  • Perfect Pets
  • Snap Goes the Camera


My Take on the Book
This was a great book with some fun stories that were easy to read for young readers. If you love Mickey and Minnie Mouse you will love these stories, or at least my youngest daughter did. The stories were board books and were well constructed. The books could easily withstand a beating and many readings and I can tell that my daughter will be reading it over and over again too!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: