Dad of Divas' Reviews: Cosco Scenera Is A Great Car Seat At A Great Price! #DadChat

Monday, February 2, 2015

Cosco Scenera Is A Great Car Seat At A Great Price! #DadChat


 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Car Seat
The Scenera NEXT retails for $46 (YES $46!!) at Walmart and is one of the only car seats on the market to fit three car seats across. The seat is forward and rear facing from 5-40 pounds, has side impact protection and machine washable fabric. And it’s already receiving praise from car seat advocates nationwide for its safety and affordability!

Fun fact – did you know that Cosco Car Seats are made in America? Cosco’s first priority is family and the company is proud of what its workers do every day to help keep children safe. To coincide with the roll out of the first Scenera NEXT’s, Cosco is launching a personalized letter writing campaign. A number of the first Scenera NEXT’s will feature handwritten notes from a child of one of Cosco’s Columbus, Indiana, employees.

My Take on the Car Seat
In receiving this car seat I first have to say how well built the car seat was. My youngest was able to still use this and having her sit in this she told me that it was VERY comfortable (I will take her word on it).  I liked that the car seat was light weight, had a number of color patterns and best of all the overall price. At only $44, this was a great price, better than any other seats that I have found on the market.

The car seat was easy to use and install in my car, and the safety features were also a huge plus too! I primarily love the side impact protection on this seat.

All-in-all for the price, this is a great car seat that I would highly recommend to any parent of a young child.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: