Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Monkey and Duck Quack Up!

Friday, January 16, 2015

Book Review - Monkey and Duck Quack Up!

Monkey and Duck Quack Up!
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Monkey's eager, Duck's laid-back.

Together do they have the knack

to be a winning rhyming team

and satisfy a monkey's dream?

Turn the page and try your luck.

See if you can out-rhyme Duck!



My Take on the Book
This was a cute story, told in verse that was an easy and fun read. My youngest daughter loves monkey's so for her this book was very entertaining and she loved seeing Monkey and Duck rhyming together. That being said, the book had some great illustrations and a fun story that will keep you coming back for more (or at least it did for my daughter).


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: