Dad of Divas' Reviews: Blu-ray Review - Rio 2 Sing-Along

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Blu-ray Review - Rio 2 Sing-Along

Rio 2 Sing-Along

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Blu-Ray
Now you can sing-along with your favorite characters to songs What is Love, I Will Survive, Rio Rio & more!  Come take a walk on the wild side with Anne Hathaway, Jesse Eisenberg, George Lopez and an incredible flock of all-star talent in this soaring sequel to the animated hit comedy Rio!  

Blu-ray™ Special Features
  • Rio 1 Refresher
  • Birds & Beats: The Singing Talents of Rio 2
  • I Will Survive multi-language music video

My Take on the Blu-Ray
This was a Blu-Ray that was a ton of fun. My kids would not stop singing through this and your kids will not either. My eldest actually brought this out at a slumber party and found that all of the girls loved singing along and having a blast while watching along with this family friendly film. They also enjoyed getting to know Jewel's family as well as the kids of Blu and Jewel. At the end my kids and their friends all stated that they hoped that this would not be the last of the movies!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: