Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - The Monsterator

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Book Review - The Monsterator

The Monsterator

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


About the Book
When he entered a dusty costume store,

one that he hadn't seen before

He got what he'd bargained for . . . and more.

Enter the Monsterator if you dare.

Put a coin in the slot . . . but beware!

Join Master Edgar Dreadbury as he discovers the Monsterator, a machine that changes people into monsters in this spooky Halloween adventure from Keith Graves.



My Take on the Book
What a creative book! This was a perfect book for Halloween! My daughters loved the pictures in this and beyond this they loved being able to create a ton of new monsters through the combinations that you have in the book itself. The book is so much fun to read and share with young readers. You will have a blast reading this as I did with my own daughter!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: