Dad of Divas' Reviews: Unique Dad/Daughter/Son Journals Open Conversations!

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Unique Dad/Daughter/Son Journals Open Conversations!


 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg



Mom and Dad respond to questions from Daughter and Son like:
  • “What characteristics do you think you and I share?”
  • “What do you think is my best quality?” “Not-so-best quality?”
  • “If you felt the need to offer some advice to me, what would it be?”

Daughter or Son respond to questions from Dad or Mom like:
  • “What might I not have understood about you as a teen?”
  • “What are your proudest moments of me as a parent?”
  • “What have we never done together that you wish we could do?”

There are also SISTER and BROTHER journals that can be exchanged to strengthen THOSE particular bonds.

Many parents use them to collect really personal memories for their children from GRANDMA and GRANDPA. Fill one out for your kids to reflect on some day, or give one to your own parents and learn things like what your dad really wanted to be when he grew up, or what your mom remembers about her teenage years. It would be hard to find a more personal, heartfelt way for families to reconnect or to get even closer.

There are also Spanish translations for the MOM and DAD versions.
My Take on the Journals
What I loved about these journals was that the questions that they asked were perfect especially as you get older and as you remember memories and share experiences through the questions themselves. This would be perfect to give as a present for a birthday as your daughter gets older. While this is not a journal you would get the most out of while your kids are young, it is definitely something that that I plan to keep until they are older and I can have them reflect back on these younger years and have them share things with me while I too share with them. These are truly unique journals that will allow you to get to know your children in a whole new way.

Find out more about this product here - http://www.sanddunebooks.com 


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: