Dad of Divas' Reviews: Maple Water Takes Root!

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Maple Water Takes Root!

Maple Water

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

Plant-based beverages continue to hit grocery shelves – and maple water is right there in the mix. So what exactly is maple water?

  • It’s 100% pure maple water right from the tree
  • It's a single ingredient, naturally low calorie beverage with a hint of sweetness
  • It contains 40 trace minerals and nutrients not available from tap water
  • It’s naturally occurring with no added ingredients
Maple Water


So what makes Vertical Water maple water special?

  • Sourced, bottled, and packaged in the US
  • Committed to its mission to conserve American forestlands
  • Contains 1/3 the calories of coconut water, 1/3 the sugar of coconut water, and travels approximately 1/3 the distance of coconut water from forest to table

My Take on the Product
I was a bit skeptical on how this would taste, but I am always game to try something new. In tasting this I have to say that it did taste good. It was slightly sweet and definitely refreshing. I tried it both straight as well as mixed it into the fruit smoothies that I drink daily and both ways were great. I love that this water had a slight sweet flavor and was good for you too. I would highly recommend that all try this out for a refreshing drink for any time of day.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: