Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Hey Arnold! The Complete Series

Sunday, August 17, 2014

DVD Review - Hey Arnold! The Complete Series

Hey Arnold! The Complete Series

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


About the DVD Set
Your favorite football head and all his pals are here with enough fun and laughs to cover several city blocks! On August 19th, 2014, Shout! Factory will release HeyArnold! The Complete Series, a 16-DVD box set featuring all 99 big-city adventures from the classic Nickelodeon animated series.

Life in the big city is one big adventure for Arnold. Living with his grandparents, who run the Sunset Arms boarding house, Arnold shares a roof with a diverse and unusual menagerie of characters (including his pet pig!). But as any fourth grader knows, some of the most memorable people you’ll ever meet are in school. With friends like Arnold’s (including storyteller Gerald, class jinx Eugene, sometime-bully Harold, and the tomboy Helga, who harbors a secret crush on our hero), you can be sure that he’s got some funny exploits to share with fans.

Hey Arnold! features an all-star voice cast, including Dan Castellaneta (The Simpsons), Francesca Smith (Recess), Toran Caudell (Recess) and Jamil Walker Smith (SGU Stargate Universe). Created by Craig Bartlett as a comic in 1986, Hey Arnold! debuted as an animated short for the Nickelodeon film Harriet the Spy in 1996.Hey Arnold! went on to air on Nickelodeon from 1996 to 2001. The show also aired on "Nick on CBS" from 2002 until 2004. Whether you want to revisit your own childhood memories or create new ones with your kids, Shout! Factory has two words for you: Hey Arnold!

My Take on the DVD Set
This was an amazing set! Never before have I seen every episode from this great series in one place and now I can say that there is! What I love is that this does hold all of the episodes in one place so I now have been watching the episodes with my girls and my oldest now loves this series as much as I did when I was younger. I have not yet gotten to the end of the series, but I am having fun sharing and watching this with my kids!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

1 comment:

Josh Martin said...

Hope this is available in Canada as well. So far it's not showing up on Wal-Mart Canada's online inventory. I contacted Shout Factory through the customer service e-mail and was told otherwise it would be available to us.

I too would love to pass this show down to the new generation.