Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Elsa's Gift

Monday, August 4, 2014

Book Review - Elsa's Gift

Elsa's Gift
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Elsa wants to show Anna how much she appreicates her. But can she find the perfect gift before the Winter Ball begins? Find out in this charming, oversized board book. Plus, download the Frozen Storybook Deluxe App!


My Take on the Book
This was a a beautiful story of friendship and sisterhood. My girls and I are big frozen fans, so reading another new story was right up our alley. The story was well written and we loved the artwork, but the beauty of the story for me was the relationship between sisters and the love that they have for each other.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: