Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Transformers Cybertron: The Complete Series

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

DVD Review - Transformers Cybertron: The Complete Series

Transformers Cybertron: The Complete Series
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the DVD
Unicron has been defeated, but his destruction has created a black hole, which is threatening the Autobots’ home world of Cybertron. It’s up to Optimus Prime, his team of heroic Autobots and their new human friends (Coby, Lori and Bud) to secure the four mystical Cyber Planet Keys, in order to destroy the black hole. Unfortunately, Megatron and the Decepticons are always lurking. And if the Cyber Planet Keys fall into their hands, it could mean the end of life as we know it. The race is on!



My Take on theDVD
This was a great series and one that I had yet to experience. The series itself was a thrill ride of action and with each episode I found myself wondering what would come next and whether the autobots would prevail or not! As someone that truly enjoys the Transformers I have to say that this has been one of my favorite recent series of shows to date, which says a lot! The action and the writing kept me on the edge of my seat and made me want to keep watching until the very end of the series. At the end though I said to myself, I want more, but alas I was done... so now to wait until another great series comes along!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: