Dad of Divas' Reviews: Cut the Rope Triple Treat - Now on Nintendo 3DS

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Cut the Rope Triple Treat - Now on Nintendo 3DS

Cut the Rope Triple Threat

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


About the Game
Triple The Om Nom, Triple The Fun, Triple The Dimensions!

Cut the Rope Triple Threat

From the hugely successful Cut the Rope series, use the laws of physics and gravity to feed candy to the cutest green monster in the universe, Om Nom, in a captivating puzzle frenzy with Cut the Rope: Triple Treat!

Cut the Rope Triple Threat

Three full games in one! Cut the Rope (original), Cut the Rope: Experiments, and Cut the Rope: Time Travel

Game Features

  • Packed with over 650 levels
  • Over 50 hours of gameplay
  • Challenge your friends through online leaderboards
  • Perfect your rope cutting skills with your Nintendo 3DS stylus


Cut the Rope Triple Threat


My Take on the Game
I have always enjoyed this game on my Android phone, but usually I was limited to the game itself and found that this game was just as fun on my Android, but there were so many new levels that were included (never-ending it seemed). I found that my kids and I had a ton of fun and we actually took this on a road trip with us and the kids were playing it non-stop for almost the full three hours and they never stopped - talk about a great game! I found the controls to be intuitive and the kids loved being able to use the stylus with the game itself. All-in-all this was a ton of fun for the whole family!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: