Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - The 39 Clues: Unstoppable Book 3: Countdown

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Book Review - The 39 Clues: Unstoppable Book 3: Countdown

The 39 Clues: Unstoppable Book 3: Countdown
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
The 39 Clues is unstoppable! The bestselling series returns with an adventure spanning four explosive books and a website that places readers right in the action.

Confidential until May 2014!




My Take on the Book
We have been 39 Clues fans for years and my oldest daughter is always on the lookout for the next installment so you can bet that she was uber excited to receive this. As always you get amazing characters in these books and this one did not disappoint. You get to see your favorite characters again as well as get introduced to some new ones too. On top of this, the book is filled with mystery, adventure and suspense, all rolled into one. For me, as a parent, I love to see my daughter getting so excited about books and knowing and seeing how this book sparked her passion for reading, I am more than willing to let her read this or any of the series!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: