Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - The Wimp-O-Meter's Guide to The Supernatural

Friday, January 24, 2014

Book Review - The Wimp-O-Meter's Guide to The Supernatural

The Wimp-O-Meter's Guide to The Supernatural
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
There's nothing wrong with being a wimp! At times, it makes perfect sense to be terrified. This funny, fact-filled new series will let you know exactly when those times are. You'll get the scoop on staying safe and surviving under even the most hazardous circumstances…by harnessing the power of your inner wimp! The Wimp-O-Meter's Guide to the Supernatural includes all sorts of facts about zombies, vampires, poltergeists, and other things that go bump in the night…including the best way to avoid them. Collect all of the Wimp-O-Meter books to ensure that your survival skills are up to snuff!


My Take on the Book
This was a fun book that explored supernatural places and occurences from around the world. My daughter loves learning about the supernatural (kind of like I did as a kid) and she read through this very quickly and in the end she asked if there more books like this. I read this along with her and I have to say that we both learned a lot and I found the book to be a very engaging read overall.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: