Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Daddy's Little Girl

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Book Review - Daddy's Little Girl

Daddy's Little Girl
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
A heartwarming tale of a father's love and growing relationship with his daughter; the story follows Daddy's Little Girl from infancy to maturity. Beautifully illustrated by Canadian artist Carol Matsuyama this book makes a thoughtful gift for any occasion.



My Take on the Book
As a father of girls, I completely related to this story. There is a special bond between father and daughter that is hard to explain, but this book does a wonderful job at doing so. This book shares the emotional journey that any father goes through as his daughter grows into a woman and it is a journey that I am on currently (and it is moving way too quickly if I do say so myself). I know that even though I may not be ready for them to grow up, they will, and this story is a reminder to treasure the time that I have, developing lasting memories and doing whatever I can to make these moments last!  

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: