Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Lulu and the Cat in the Bag

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Book Review - Lulu and the Cat in the Bag

Lulu and the Cat in the Bag
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
When a mysterious bag is left on Lulu's doorstep, the last thing her grandmother expects to be in it is a cat--a huge, neon orange cat. But Lulu knows this cat doesn't mean any harm and in fact it needs a lovely new home.



My Take on the Book
I had not read other books in the series of Lulu chapter books, but I will say that this one was a fun read for anyone who is an animal lover. You get to step into a journey with Lulu, a memorable character who loves animals. In this book Lulu tries to smuggle in a new animal and this leads to some smile making moments throughout the entire story. The book is funny, lighthearted and a great read for young readers. Filled with nicely drawn illustrations, the story is one that will draw you in and hold you until the end! My daughters seemed to truly relate to what was happening and have now asked me to find more Lulu books for them to read!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: