Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton Cavemice: Help, I'm in Hot Lava!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton Cavemice: Help, I'm in Hot Lava!

Geronimo Stilton Cavemice: Help, I'm in Hot Lava!
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Geronimo Stilton's ancient ancestor Geronimo Stiltonoot is back in another prehistoric adventure!

Geronimo Stiltonoot and his family are off to find a cure for Grandma Ratrock's aches and pains. She's heard that a remedy hides in a legendary valley, and Geronimo isn't even sure it exists. Little does he know that getting there will be an adventure among geysers, volcanoes, and rivers of molten lava!



My Take on the Book
Because my daughter is a big fan of the Geronimo Stilton books, and most time as we read them together, I have also become a big fan too! This new series of books is agreed addition to the overall series that brings forward new characters but similar writing style and action oriented writing as well. I loved the fact that you get to see some of the historical ancestors of the Geronimo Stilton you get to know in the original series, but you also get to have fun with the overall characters in the book. The book is engaging in fun and compels you to plead from beginning to end, and in our case all in one sitting!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: