Dad of Divas' Reviews: All-Star Sandwich Bar from Schwan’s Home Service Makes Dinner Easy!

Friday, October 18, 2013

All-Star Sandwich Bar from Schwan’s Home Service Makes Dinner Easy!

All-Star Sandwich Bar from Schwan’s Home Service
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

All-Star Sandwich Bar from Schwan’s Home Service
About the Products
With hearty fall sandwiches like the New Grilled Cuban Style Panino or New Grilled Southwest Style Chicken Panino, served with a side of New Crispy Waffle Fries or Loaded Baked Potato Soup, offer the family delicious options to keep everyone warm and cozy this fall.
All-Star Sandwich Bar from Schwan’s Home Service

Click here to view all new seasonal products from Schwan’s.

All-Star Sandwich Bar from Schwan’s Home Service

For more than 60 years, Schwan’s Home Service has offered over 350+ delicious foods, flash frozen at the peak of freshness, conveniently delivered right to your door. Schwan’s looks forward to being your meal-time helper, providing quality products, tips and tricks that inspire your creative side when you want to create a meal.

My Take on the Products
I was lucky enough to be able to try out this Schwan family meal for myself last week and I have to say that I was impressed! I have never used Schwan's Home Service in the past, but what was impressive was not only their variety, but the door-to-door service and the friendly demeanor of the driver that you get to meet when you do have them come to your door.

The food itself was very tasty. My favorite of the above that I tried had to be both the Loaded Baked Potato Soup and the Southwest Style Chicken Panino. The Panino had just the right flavor and I loved the doughy taste of the meal. The soup was chunky and great tasting. That being said though, I can easily say that all of the food was very good and very simply to make.

With our family having such a busy schedule, I have to say that for me, having the food delivered and ready to go was exactly what we needed. Each of the items were simple to make and really took no effort, and when you have 3-4 activities after school, this is really what you want.

All-in-all, I highly recommend Schwan’s Home Service as an easy way to feed your family tasty, easy to make dinners!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: