Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - How I Met Your Mother: Season 8

Monday, September 30, 2013

DVD Review - How I Met Your Mother: Season 8

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
In the uproarious Eighth Season of “How I Met Your Mother ,” the arrival of baby Marvin reminds Marshall and Lily of things they need, like sleep, better jobs and sex! Meanwhile Barney uses his playbook to win over Robin, but not her scary dad. Marshall tries to right a wrong in court in hopes of becoming a judge, and Robin’s past is judged. Ted designs an amazing building, and also has designs on Barney’s half-sister! But does he meet his future wife? Check out all 23 hilarious, legend – wait for it – dary 23 Season 8 episodes, featuring guest stars like Paul Shaffer, Ralph Macchio and Kyle MacLachlan!

Special Features:

  • Deleted Scenes
  • Commentary on “Farhampton”
  • The Making of “P.S. I Love You”
  • “P.S. I Love You” Music Video
  • Commentary on “The Final Page”
  • Where We Make Your Mother: Set Tour with Josh Radnor
  • Gag Reel





My Take on the Book
This was a great season and one that I will not forget. I loved the build up in Season 8 to the final season. The DVD was well put together and had some great special features. In particular, I loved watching both the The Making of “P.S. I Love You” video and the video itself as this was a great addition (IMHO) to the season, among many others. As you can see I am a big fan and I am going to be sad to see the last season end! If you missed any of Season eight or if you are just a huge fan of the series, this is a great addition to any DVD collection!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: