Dad of Divas' Reviews: Reading Eggs - Let Learning Be Fun!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Reading Eggs - Let Learning Be Fun!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.



About the Program
Reading Eggs makes learning to read interesting and engaging for kids, with great online reading games and activities.

And it really works!



Children love the games, songs, golden eggs and other rewards which, along with feeling proud of their reading, really motivate children to keep exploring and learning.

Your kids can start reading now – just click the ‘free trial’ button to get started!



My Take on the Program
My youngest daughter will be in Kindergarten this fall and  want to be able to help her to be able to have a great start, especially when it comes to reading. Diva-PJ has always been a reader even though she could not actually read the words. This program brings together fun lessons, music and funny characters to help children quickly learn reading concepts. I was completely in shock that after only a few lessons my daughter was putting sentences together. We are about a week in and I can already see results. She also sees this as fun and wants to do multiple lessons every day. I am so impressed with what they are doing with this, I can only hope that they continues adding more and more lessons as this will only continue to assist my daughter learn to be even stronger in reading as the years go by! On top of the lessons, the program also adds in some fun interactive components that allow the user to interact with the environment which is also fun. I highly recommend this to all!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: