Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - I Want To Do Yoga Too

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Book Review - I Want To Do Yoga Too

About the Book
Hallie and her mother go to the yoga studio. Hallie wants to join her mom's yoga class, but she isn't allowed. She complains to the babysitter, who gently guides her through four yoga poses. Hallie learns that not only is yoga easy, but fun as well.

My Take on the Book
Hallie, the little girl, in the story wants to learn to do yoga like her Mommy does. While in child care during her mother's yoga class, Robin shows her four yoga moves. Hallie does not realize she is performing yoga moves.

So yoga is easy enough for young children to learn at an early age and the stretches are good for them.

The four simple moves in the book would be fun for any child you have and help them with their balance and flexibility.

Take a look at this short little book for a new kind of fun for you and your child to share.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: