Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Nicholas: A New Hampshire Tale

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Book Review - Nicholas: A New Hampshire Tale


About the Book
After traveling across his home state of Massachusetts (Book One) and Maine (Book Two), Nicholas learns that his cousin Francis has taken the precious copy of his family journal to New Hampshire. Nicholas knows that he must continue his journey to search for Francis and the journal, but how will one little mouse find them in the vast mountains of New Hampshire?

My Take on the Book
The search continues in this book for Nicholas as he attempts to find his cousin Francis and recover a copy of the precious family Journal that he wants to find. Within this story you are getting educated about the state of New Hampshire while the same time having a lot of fun doing it. My kids are truly do not feel that they are being taught as they read through the story, instead they just like the character of Nicholas. As a parent I have to say that I really enjoy these stories within the series because they to truly educate our kids about the vast differences within our States and the people within those States. My kids and I really like the character of Nicholas but even more so are the other friends that are introduced within this story. The author there is a amazing job at developing his characters in making you as a reader relate to them in some way. At the same time the author also brings many human characteristics to the personalities of his different workers which also made the book a very enjoyable read.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: