Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Snow Joe Plus

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Product Review - Snow Joe Plus

About the Product
The Snow Joe 322P electric snow thrower is designed to easily remove snow from decks, steps and walkways. Unlike gas models, the Snow Joe 322P is powered electrically, making it effortless to start and maintain. This model has been constructed using only the highest grade parts throughout each stage of its production.

Weighing only 12.5 pounds, the Snow Joe 322P affords an ease of maneuverability unmatched by its competitors. Its powerful 7.5 AMP motor throws snow up to 20-FT. Clearing paths 12-IN wide and 4-IN deep with each pass, the three-blade rotor effectively cuts through light snowfall.

Enhancing the unit’s performance is its ergonomic handle, precisely engineered with a back-saving curve to alleviate user strain and reduce fatigue. When it comes to tackling light snowfall, the Snow Joe 322P electric snow thrower is the right winter tool you'll need to 'Get Equipped'.


  • Best Use: Decks, steps and walkways
  • Clearing Width: 12-In
  • Depth of Snow Cut: 4-IN
  • Maximum Throw Distance: 20-FT
  • Maximum Plowing Capacity: 300 pounds/min
  • Motor: 7.5 AMP
  • Rotor: Paddle auger
  • Instant start
  • Key lock prevents unauthorized use
  • Ergonomic design and adjustable handle alleviate back strain
  • Weight: 12.5 pounds
  • ETL approved
  • Full 2-year warranty
  • Price: $89.99

My Take on the Product
This is a great snow thrower, especially for smaller areas. I have used this quite a bit now on my deck, front porch and walkway where I cannot use my snow blower because it is too large. At first I was worried that the electric cord would be too cumbersome, but I found that it really wasn't and that it worked very well and threw the snow quite a way. Overall for the price this works quite well, and I was very impressed with the lightweight nature of the product altogether and how well it sliced through the snow in the places where I needed it!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: