Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Taylor Swift: The Story of Me

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Book Review - Taylor Swift: The Story of Me

About the Book
Taylor Swift has grown from country's darling to America's sweetheart!

Taylor Swift has been a music superstar since she was a teenager, but now she is doing even more! When she's not selling out arenas, Taylor is making a name for herself in fashion, cosmetics, and even movies. Learn about Taylor's life and work in this awesome book full of pictures and fun facts!

Includes nail stickers!

My Take on the Book
Taylor Swift has become a famous vocal entertainer. After reading this story which is a biography of her life so far, I was impressed by this young woman.

I would allow my oldest granddaughter to read this book.

I feel this is an excellent story for a young girl who loves music and knows this vocalist.

It will illustrate how hard she has worked to become a well known song writer and vocalist. She shows honesty and integrity in her work and personal life. Her family has been an important part of her life and career.

Taylor supports certain charities. She is modest in her dress and that should inspire young girls, considering the other vocalist who dress so minimally.

I feel this is a good biography if you are looking for one of this young vocal artist.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: