Dad of Divas' Reviews: iD Gum - Amazing Gum, Amazing Flavor! #idgum

Monday, November 12, 2012

iD Gum - Amazing Gum, Amazing Flavor! #idgum

:60 iD Intro Video
My kids love gum and thus I am always looking for a great mix of flavor and quality for the gum I provide them. I had never tried this gum before, so I was excited to be able to try this out not only for them, but also for myself. 

I have to say that in trying the gum, this gum bursts with flavor! Not only that, but the flavor lasts much longer than other gum that I have tried in the past (which is awesome). 

If you are looking for a great tasting gum with flavor that is long lasting, look no further!

I also wanted to tell you about a fun new promotion that the brand is doing to provide you with the chance to interview Ciara. Just click below for the chance!

Click for a chance to interview Ciara! #idgum

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: