Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Niagara's Most Haunted

Monday, October 22, 2012

Book Review - Niagara's Most Haunted

About the Book
NIAGARA'S MOST HAUNTED: Legends and Myths is not just a book about ghosts and haunted places. It is a book that uncovers and explores areas in the Niagara region that are considered some of the richest in North American history. This book explores the most haunted places people have seen in Niagara with ghosts dating from the 1800's to 2012. Dare to open the cover and step into the haunted honeymoon capital of the world?

My Take on the Book
This book goes into the interesting and sometimes spooky occurrences that frequent the Niagara region. With the fact that I have family in the Region, I was interested to hear more about the experiences of the author and where these stories would lead. The book was a fun read with so many interesting stories that are well documented and so engrossing. As a person that has always been interested in stories of the paranormal (even though I have never experiences a paranormal event), I found this book to be intriguing and it made me want to go and look for these same places so that I too could potentially have similar experiences! If you too enjoy this type of story, you should definitely read this book, you will not be disappointed!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: