Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - I Know a Librarian Who Chewed on a Word

Friday, October 26, 2012

Book Review - I Know a Librarian Who Chewed on a Word

About the Book
A most exciting word has the whole library abuzz, in this picture book for young readers, written in the style of "There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly." Fascinated children look on as Miss Divine dines on a table, savors a shelf, and chomps down a chair, all to chase down a single word. This librarian finally catches the only verb that could make a librarian practically purr, and that word is READ.

My Take on the Book
This was such a great book for the whole family to read together. You can tell from the very beginning to the end of the book how much the librarian loves to read. The illustrator has done an amazing job at bring forth images that are so rich and vivid and make the story just come alive. My wife works at a library and she also loved this and actually saw this as a great book to share during their kids reading hour, and plans on doing this in the near future. All-in-all this was a great book that I would highly recommend to all!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: