Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - The Angry Beavers: Season 3 Part 2

Thursday, July 26, 2012

DVD Review - The Angry Beavers: Season 3 Part 2

About the DVD
Bon-vivant beaver brothers Norbert Foster and Daggett Doofus continue their sidesplitting adventures in this uproariously funny 2-disc collection. Watch these two wild bachelors take the town in such memorable episodes as “Kreature Komforts,” “Das Spoot,” “Practical Jerks,” “Euro Beavers,” “Finger Lickin’ Goofs” and more! Season 3 Part Two will be released on DVD August 14th, 2012 with a suggested retail price of 19.93. Join in the revelry as you laugh your way through the final 11 episodes of Angry Beavers hilarious third season!

The Angry Beavers features an all-star voice cast, including Richard Steven Horvitz (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers), Nick Bakay (Sabrina, The Teenage Witch) and Charlie Brisette (The Ren & Stimpy Show).

My Take on the DVD
This was a fun new continuation of season three! For anyone that has seen part one of this season (like I did) you were left hanging out there a bit at the end of the last DVD, so I know that I, for one, was definitely holding out hope that this DVD would come out sooner than later. Now that I have seen it, I have to say that it was worth the wait. You get such great humor within this series and within these episodes, and I love the artistry as well! I have some friends that do not completely understand the humor, but for me, I find the series, fun and entertaining and one that I would highly recommend!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: