Dad of Divas' Reviews: New Video From the Fresh Beat Band!

Friday, January 13, 2012

New Video From the Fresh Beat Band!

Fresh Beat Band will be released their debut album later on this month The Fresh Beat Band: Music From the Hit TV Show and will feature their hit singles; "Great Day", "Here We Go", "Bananas" and "A Friend Like You". The band will also play a series of shows throughout the US this Spring.

Check out the video below!





All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

2 comments:

The fresh Beat Band concerts tickets 2012 said...

I love fresh beat band it's my favorite show ever and i would lobe to go to one of Their concert! I love you fresh beat band! Keep on rocking.
but The new girl always sounds so fake and autotuned :/

The fresh Beat Band concerts tickets 2012 said...

I watched a newer episode with Tara Perry as Marina & it isn't the same. She's not bad, but Shayna Rose kinda perfected the character.

My son loves these guys sooo much, its fun!