Dad of Divas' Reviews: Nawgan: the ultimate brain beverage for parents

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Nawgan: the ultimate brain beverage for parents

About the Beverage
Between PTA meetings, soccer practice and trips to-and-from school, busy parents often don’t get the rest and relaxation they need but can’t afford to be sluggish, sleepy or out-of-touch with children running around. Introducing the solution for active parents everywhere - Nawgan, an innovative beverage that promotes brain health, alertness and concentration.

The key ingredient in all-natural Nawgan, Cognizin, works in harmony with the other ingredients to wake you up and get you focused. Studies have shown that healthy adults who use Cognizin daily, exhibit significant improvements in performance on tests of alertness and concentration – including brain activity visualized on sophisticated imaging. Each can of Nawgan also provides a good source of choline and 50% daily value of natural vitamin E. Available in Red Berries Caffeinated, Berry Non-Caffeinated and Tarocco Orange Caffeinated, Nawgan contains natural ingredients and is low in calories and sodium – helping you be the best parent you can be!

My Take on the Product
Great tasting, light and refreshing, this drink is a great mix of what I am looking for in a drink. I enjoyed both the caffeinated and non-caffeinated varieties and both lived up to the hype that they were definitely refreshing. I liked the fact that they were low in calories and sugars as well. I don't know if I felt smarter (cognitively) for drinking these, but I can say that I felt smarter in making the choice to be healthier in drinking these! All-in-all, this is a great drink alternative and you should definitely try it out for yourself to see what the hype is all about!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: